In this page it is communicated how your personal data are treated, pursuant to and by effect of the Italian Art. 13 of D.lgs. 196/2003.
- Data controller. The data controller is Nila Colori, Viale Piave 24, Seregno (MB).
- Purpose of the processing. The collection and processing of the data are carried out solely and exclusively to execute the necessary activities for the conclusion, the managing and processing of the contract of purchase of the goods and to inform, by means of e-mails, people who register to the newsletter to receive offers and update on NIla Colori activity. It is not mandatory to provide these data. Anyway, any refusal from the Costumer to provide the data, leads to the result that the contract of purchase can't be concluded or performed by Nila Colori.
- Modalities of the processing. Any processing carried out on this website will be achieved by means of paper or electronic instruments, in accordance with the standards, for the purposes set out in the policy.
- Type of data processed.
- Navigation data. The IT systems and the software procedures responsible for operating of this website acquire, during their normal working, some personal data, whose transmission takes place in the use of communication protocols of Internet. This information aren't picked up to be associated with identified interested parties, but it might, through elabbortaions and association with third part data, prmit to identify users. The aforesaid category includes the IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by the Users connecting to the website, the user agents, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the type of web browser used, the moment in which the connection to the site is made, the pages containing the link through which you were connected to the website, the time at which the request is made, the method used to forward the request to the server, the dimension of the file obtained as an answer, the numeric code indicating the state of the answer given by the server (positive, error, etc.) and any other parameter involving the Users’ operating system and their IT environment. These data are solely used or the purpose of retrieving anonymous statistical information involving the use of the website, for the management of the internal system, to identify any problems concerning the server, for the website’s administration and to check its correct functioning and shall immediately be erased after their processing. We shall also take advantage of this information to collect demographic data involving the origin of the internet service suppliers of the users surfing on our site. The data may also be used to investigate any responsibilities in case of hypothetical IT crimes performed against the Website: without any prejudice for this possibility, at present the data concerning the web-connections are not kept in a permanent manner.
- Personal information voluntarily provided by the user. The optional and explicitly voluntary submission of personal addresses via electronic transmission to these websites involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as other possible personal information contained in the message. Users who access the e-commerce reserved area of the sites to acquire products online will be requested to supply the following personal information: first and last name, or business name; e-mail address; use-created password from registration, or Facebook, Twitter, or other social network username and password imported directly from the website www.nilacolori.com if registration was made via a social network; residence or business address; fiscal code number or IVA/VAT number.
Cookies. Our Cookies Policy is described on the corresponding page.